Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sizzlier than frying bacon. Why is we all talking Pig language? We has a new hero, that’s why. His name is Pig (maybe you guessed it). He looks so cute we loves to scratch him under the chin. Plus, he’s brilliant at farting. Is that a clever pig or what? All of us wants to take him home. But he already has a lovely home with Farmer. Errr. Should you trust a farmer who calls you Sausage and Roast Pork? Especially if you is a pig? BIG STORIES from BIG NEW SERIES full of porky giggles.
- Great if you like Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit
- Silly laughs with a unique voice and hilarious cartoons
- Emer Stamp works for a top London advertising agency
- She helped make the 2011 John Lewis Christmas advert
208 in Spring 2017 Primary
January 5th, 2017