Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What is it with comedians writing children’s books just now? From David Walliams to Danny Wallace and David Baddiel, we’re being blessed with tons of funny fiction! Now long-time comic star Adrian Edmonson is getting in on the action with this super-silly novel. (Trust us, this is one very funny guy. I mean, he starred in a TV show called Bottom.) Tilly’s dad has built a time machine in the garden shed. There’s only one place Tilly wants to go: back to her sixth birthday party, when she ate too many cupcakes and her mum was still here. But something goes wrong! Now Tilly’s dad is stuck in the past, and only she can save him. Will they make it back in time for tea?
- The hilarious children’s debut from Adrian Edmonson
- A witty and heartwarming tale of time-travel and family
- Adrian starred in comic hits The Young Ones and Bottom
- He has previously published an adult novel, The Gobblers
5570 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.