Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What could be scarier than stopping the world? Here’s a clue. It grows. It burps. It sticks you to the ceiling – and makes you laugh till your whole body hurts! Hamish has bravely restarted the world. He’s saved us all from evil robots. Does this kid ever catch a break? The answer is… NOPE! When Hamish arrives home to find his mum and brother lying flat on their backs ON THE CEILING, he knows something is badly wrong AGAIN. What’s that strange burping noise? Why are weird seeds falling from the sky? Should he be worried about the odd woman with a cone around her neck? 1) Prepare yourself. 2) Prepare a sandwich. 3) Prepare to die of laughter…
- The third super-funny Hamish book by Danny Wallace
- Danny is a leading comedian, author and TV presenter
- Bestselling, award-winning series full of magic and wit
- “Inventive, magical and rib-tickling” – Guardian
March 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 272 pages