Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The ultimate in feelgood – how’s that for a winning ticket? Romance, riches, adventure: all your dreams come true in a book. What gives when the BFF you secretly adore wins a whopping lottery windfall and whisks you away on the trip of a lifetime? Alice has been in love with Teddy for the past three years. When she buys him a lottery ticket for his birthday, he hits the 32-million-dollar jackpot. Nice! Being the sweet guy that he is, Teddy doesn’t want to spend it all on himself. Nope: he wants to travel the world with Alice, spreading random acts of kindness. No question – the god of luck has smiled on them both. But will the god of love answer Alice’s prayers?
- Deliciously escapist new fiction: can money buy you love?
- Uplifting and bubbly, this is perfect beach/holiday reading
- Jennifer E. Smith is the author of several bestselling YA novels
- They include The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
This product has not been reviewed yet.