Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
S.C.R.E.A.M. #1: The Mummy's Revenge
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Giggles, frights and a rotting mummy on the loose in Edinburgh: it’s the best thing since Goosebumps! (But much closer to home. So lock all your doors.) In Edinburgh’s dark, winding alleys, a burglar is on the prowl. But this is no ordinary thief: he’s three thousand years old and risen from the grave! Even worse, he doesn’t just want your GameBoy – he wants revenge. (Although he’ll also take your jewels, thanks very much.) So… how do you stop a crook who’s so dead you can’t even kill him? There’s only one crime-fighting force who can deal with a menace like this. Billy Flint and Charley Steel – aka S.C.R.E.A.M.: top-secret investigators of Supernatural Crimes, Rescues, Emergencies and Mysteries. If there’s a mummy at your door, you know who to call.
- Fabulous supernatural fiction that mixes horror with chuckles
- Imagine a funnier, tongue-in-cheek version of Lockhart and Co
- Perfect for fans of Goosebumps and The Kane Chronicles
- First in a brilliantly atmospheric new series of spooky mysteries
This product has not been reviewed yet.