Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
A Tragic Kind of Wonderful
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ever been lost? Not nice. Mel’s gone off the map. She’s lost her firework of a brother, who’s recently died. She’s lost her friends, who meant everything to her. Just to top things off, she seems to be losing her mind. Even if her friends were there, she couldn’t ever tell them what she’s going through. So Mel’s doing the only thing she can. Locking her heart away, beyond hope or pain. Yup: now she’s lost that too. But along with losing goes finding. Like a long-time-no-see buddy. (Who might even help her to lose her heart in a totally different kind of way.) Or a new kind of wonderful to call your very own…
- A captivating story from the author of Not If I See You First
- Explores grief and mental illness in a heartfelt yet realistic way
- A must for fans of John Green, Gayle Forman and Jennifer Niven
- Inspiring message of starting again and daring to open up to life
This book contains mature content and language.
May 4th, 2017
- 352 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.