Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ever been lovesick? In Lauren Oliver’s thrilling dystopian world, love is a dangerous disease. (Uh-oh: we’re all going to be hospitalised.) Welcome to a new age. The era of worshipping love, wandering the world for it and pining for it is over. It’s forbidden to fall in love or show love. Tear up those Valentines! Fortunately, there’s a compulsory cure. At the age of eighteen, everyone is immunised. Lena is looking forward to the safe, happy life her own cure will bring. That is, until Lena (you guessed it) falls in love…
- A chilling dystopian series by the author of Before I Fall
- For fans of The Hunger Games or Scott Westerfeld’s Uglies
- A sweeping romance set in a future where love is forbidden
- Lauren Oliver’s bestselling books include Replica and Panic
“A dystopian Romeo and Juliet story that deserves to be as massive as Twilight.” Stylist
“One of the most addictive books we’ve come across in ages.” Heat
This series contains mature content.
473 in September Teen UK 2017
December 1st, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.