Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
We all adore the Aliens Love Underpants rhymes. (Tee hee.) But what does Claire Freedman write about when it’s not pants? Believe it or not, some of her stories have no undies in them at all. But they’re still brilliantly funny – and here’s your chance to enjoy them! OK: those crazy aliens will be popping in to say hello. So don’t forget to hold onto your pants! But you’ll also find hairy monsters, robotic dogs and very yucky dinners in these super-silly rhymes. Work your laughter muscles!
- Wacky rhyming picture books from a best-loved author
- Great for sharing together and boosting early literacy
- Claire is a Richard and Judy Book Club Award winner
- Her books include the Aliens Love Underpants series
December 1st, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.