Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry Early Reader #129: Horrid Henry's Swimming Lesson
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Armbands at the ready! Henry hates swimming. It’s cold. It’s wet (ugh). It’s time for a horrid plan! Henry might be the prince of horrible, but that doesn’t mean he likes horrid things like school or doing sports. So it’s no surprise that Henry HATES Soggy Sid’s swimming lessons. They’re like school in a huge pit of cold water! Henry would do almost anything to get out of swimming lessons. But what horrid plan will he come up with? If you can read this funny book, you can laugh lots finding out. It’s easier than learning to swim, we promise!
- A funny Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated chapters
- Brand new colour artwork by top artist Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans