Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Read & Respond School Starter Pack: Upper Key Stage 2 (16 items) Pack
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Get started with Read & Respond using this complete Upper Key Stage 2 resource pack. Discover the inspiring literacy programme that helps young readers explore the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Everything you need to start using the acclaimed Read & Respond programme
- A mix of planning resources, guided reading sessions and teaching books full of instant lessons
- All the material you need to plan and deliver lessons that explore favourite stories with your class
- Includes twelve teacher books, each covering a favourite children’s story such as War Horse
- Extra digital CD-ROM content for all of the teacher books
This pack contains: one Planning Guide; two Guided Reading books for Ages 9-10 and Ages 10-11; twelve Upper KS2 teacher books and one CD-ROM.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.