Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Read & Respond School Starter Pack: Whole School (43 items) Pack
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Get started with Read & Respond using this complete whole-school resource pack. Discover the inspiring literacy programme that helps young readers explore the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Everything you need to start using the acclaimed Read & Respond programme
- A mix of planning resources, guided reading sessions and teaching books full of instant lessons
- All the material you need to plan and deliver lessons that explore favourite stories with your class
- Includes 36 teacher books, each covering a favourite children’s story such as Stick Man or War Horse
This pack contains: one Planning Guide; six Guided Reading books spanning Ages 5-11 and 36 teacher books covering KS1, Lower KS2 and Upper KS2.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.