Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £5.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A whopping pack of Tom’s super-silly stories, jokes, scribbles and doodles. We’d sell our brains for it. YEAH! Tom’s grumpy teacher Mr Fullerman might deny it, but this cheeky schoolboy has made good. He’s inspired funny pranks all over the world. (Not to mention a million doodle notebooks.) He’s a master of excuses, expert doodler and cool rock guitarist. And a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner with millions of loyal fans. Basically, he’s AMAZING. And if his teacher is jealous – SO WHAT?
- Bumper pack from a Red House Award winning series
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Laugh-out-loud humour and amazing cartoon pictures
- Over two million Tom Gates books sold in the UK alone
704 in World Book Day 2017 Primary
June 2nd, 2016