Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Girls Can Do Anything
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A fabulous fact-o-pedia of girl power. 200 inspiring reasons why being a girl is so first best. What do the first computer programmer, the first civilian in space and the most highly paid black musician have in common? Answer: they’re all women! Who said it’s a man’s world? From Venus Williams to Hilary Clinton, J.K. Rowling to Beyonce, say hello to the girls who got there first. Women like Amelia Earhart (pioneering aviator) and Harriet Tubman (anti-slavery activist and US spy). Did they need guys to open doors for them? No way. So what’s your thing? Civil rights? Arts and crafts? World speed records? Rock ‘n’ roll? Space travel? Yup, you guessed it: ladies first!
- Incredible girl-o-pedia of over 200 amazing women
- Colour profiles, amazing trivia and unbelievable facts
- Meet history’s smartest, strongest and bravest women
- Explore their achievements in every field of life
430 in UK Teen January 2018
June 2nd, 2016
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.