Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- How a bucket of stewed pee could make you beautiful
- Why servants ate the emperor’s hair
- What happened in their legendary golden temples
- What chilling fate awaited their child sacrifices
The Incan Empire ruled 12 million people, but was conquered by 260 Spanish invaders – and a few germs. In fact, it was the llamas who really had it lucky… they got to wear earrings and drink beer! So would you rather be a lucky llama… or an incredible Inca? Erk!