On a Scale of One to Ten
Buy this and your school gets £1.28 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A powerful and devastating YA novel about the redemptive power of truth and healing. Tamar is admitted to Lime Grove, a psychiatric hospital for teenagers, where she’s asked endless questions.
Will you tell us what happened? How do you feel, on a scale of one to ten?
But there’s one question Tamar can’t – won’t – answer: What happened to her friend Iris?
A uniquely powerful, devastating novel of friendship, fragility and guilt.
Stunningly literary YA about one girl’s mental illness and the redemptive power of truth and healing.
A shocking, moving and sometimes darkly funny depiction of life on a psychiatric ward, drawn from the true experience of the author.
375 in SCB Offer June 2021
May 3rd, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Tragic Kind of Wonderful
The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 6-8 (Key Stage 3)
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
- It's My Party and I Don't Want to Go
Chasing the Stars
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Last Days of Archie Maxwell
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
- The Book of Dust #2: Volume Two: The Secret Commonwealth
The Life I'm In
- Zara Hossain is Here (a powerful story of immigration, identity, family and love)
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
- The Goldfish Boy
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- Concrete Rose
- The Boy Who Fooled the World