Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- why some slimy Stuarts ate toads, snails and fleas
- which king picked his nose and never washed his hands
- why people wore fish on their feet (bleeugh!)
Plus there are the dreadful deeds of the revolting Roundheads, the gruesome truth about ghastly Guy Fawkes, tragic tales of women accused of witchcraft, and the ever-present threat of the perilous plague! The Stuarts have never been so sickening!
This product has not been reviewed yet.