Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Are you Earthwise? How much do you know about your world? This fun-filled geography series helps you discover your planet on your doorstep. We all need water. But where does it come from? Are we using too much? Where does our dirty water end up? Could Earth’s water ever run out? How can you conserve it at home? Start to answer those questions in this exciting book, full of bright colour pictures and interesting stuff to learn and explore.
- A fascinating new series to inspire young geographers
- Packed with interesting facts and full-colour photos
- A key geography subject made simple and immediate
- Exciting graphic design with lots of activity ideas
April 7th, 2016
AR book level: 5.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.