Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £6.43 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Girl next door. Best friend. Mermaid. Who is Emily Windsnap…? Although she lives on a boat, Emily’s mum has always been anxious to keep her out of the water. And when Emily goes swimming and grows a shimmering tail, she finally finds out why! Being a mermaid definitely has its upsides. Emily gets to explore a glorious underwater world of beautiful fish, coral and shipwrecks. Even better, she makes a real mermaid friend! So what are the downsides? Well – not everything is shiny and pretty under the ocean. We’re talking legendary sea monsters, a furious King Neptune and a war below the waves…
- Fresh and charming high-school fantasy, beautifully written and imagined
- Liz Kessler is the author of A Year Without Autumn and North of Nowhere
- Hugely popular series that reached no. 10 on the New York Times bestseller list
“Absolutely enchanting… a salty splash of something fresh within the tradition of mermaid tales.” Amanda Craig
“A magical fantasy – exciting, touching, funny and highly original.” Cheshire Life
5656 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
April 7th, 2016