Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £8.27 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What should you do if you turn green? Or find a million pounds? (Spend it on pizza?) What’s it like to be the first kid in space? Chances are, you’ve never even wondered. Which is exactly why you need to read these funnies by Carnegie-winning genius Frank Cottrell-Boyce. Expand your brain and start laughing loudly! Superheroes (and not-so-super ones). Art thefts in reverse. Vanishing kids. Huge sacks of money. Real magic – and the magical bits of the plain old normal. Frank’s warm and witty books highlight the wonder in everything. Wave goodbye to boring. Say hello to awesome!
- Frank Cottrell-Boyce is one of the UK’s top novelists and screenwriters
- Books in this pack have won the Carnegie Medal and Guardian Prize
- Frank wrote the script for the London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony
- He has also scripted films for Danny Boyle and Michael Winterbottom
This product has not been reviewed yet.