Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What’s to see and do in Scotland? Part travel guide and part learning fun, this book will show you all the highlights. Inside, you’ll explore all the things that make Scotland a great place to live in, visit or learn about. The destinations you’ve always wanted to see, from Edinburgh castle to the Highlands. Scottish dishes that will get your mouth watering, like shortbread and fresh salmon. The people who live there, the regions/landmarks and all the coolest things about Scotland right now. Want to visit? Read this first. Lucky enough to live there? Make the most of it.
- Geography made fun and relevant in an exciting place guide
- Links curriculum facts to the things children want to see and do
- Snapshot of Scottish life which covers traditional and modern aspects
- A great read for school geography or just for fun