Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Girl vs Boy Band: The Right Track
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Showbiz heaven! Shy songstress Lark vs a hot Brit boy band: who’ll come out on top? Lark has a musical name – and the talent to match. Painfully shy in real life, songwriting is where she speaks out. She writes feisty, heartfelt (and totally secret) songs about school, crushes and family. Too bad no one gets to hear them! Dad lives in Nashville. Mum’s a top record label boss. What’s missing? Only a boy band. But not anymore! Now British pop stars Abbey Road are coming to stay at Lark’s place in L.A. They’re cheeky, loud and cute. It’s all good – until one of them copies Lark’s song…
- First in a gorgeous new series all about pop music
- Will Lark find the courage to step into the spotlight?
- Touching coming-of-age story with a musical twist
- Think Taylor Swift plus 1D in a glitzy L.A. setting
April 7th, 2016
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 7.0 points
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.