Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Percy Jackson and the Greek Heroes
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
All the Greek myths you never heard in school, direct from the hero in the know. Like your Greek myths with a funny twist? Then there’s only one half-god to call on: Percy Jackson. Even the titles of his tales will make you laugh so loud you wake the Underworld. ‘Perseus Wants a Hug.’ ‘Phaethon Fails Driver’s Ed.’ ‘Whatever It Is, Bellerophon Didn’t Do It.’ No one else tells them like this, right? Tee hee. But it’s not all giggles (sorry). Expect poison, betrayals, gory murders and flesh-eating farm animals. With painful, tragic deaths for dessert.
- Twelve Greek myths retold by dyslexic demigod Percy
- Perfect companion to Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods
- Bursting with action, battles, monsters and killer wit
- The first Percy Jackson book won the Red House Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.