Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you think going to school = trouble? Is it tough to get through the day without getting told off? Then imagine how much worse things would be if you were a MONSTER! In this super-funny story, three monster friends go on a class trip to the safari park. It’s all going well, until they go to see the wolves. Can Danny and Sam stop Lin from running wild in werewolf form? PS: just to help you along, this quick-read book is extra-simple and dyslexia friendly. Get to the laughs faster.
- A hilarious tale of monsters trying to fit in at school
- Wacky adventure full of giggles, twists and turns
- Graphic-style story told in text, pictures and captions
- Appealing quick read which rapidly builds confidence
This product has not been reviewed yet.