Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s a big world out there, but that doesn’t mean small people can’t explore it. This first atlas puts maps into the hands of all you little folk. It’s got real maps that show you the countries and landmarks of our world. But it’s also got fact boxes, photos, curiosities, flags, stamps and simple quiz questions. So much to love! You’ll learn how to read maps, and find out amazing facts about your world. Plus, each map is linked to photos of actual places, so you can decide where you most want to go. Finally: the whole world in your hands. Be a mini explorer!
- Child-friendly atlas designed for early readers aged 5-7
- Linked to National Curriculum Key Stage 1 expectations
- Combines simple maps with fascinating facts and photos
- Helps young children gain map skills and global knowledge
November 5th, 2015
- 48 pages