Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Philip's Junior School Atlas
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Maybe you’ve looked at a globe and been amazed at the sight of the world’s countries. But did you know that maps can show you much more than just where places are? Landscape, population, industries, transport, tourism: maps can illustrate all these things. Clever, huh? Now this handy book shows you a huge range of maps, giving you all the skills you need to read them. Take a close-up look at the UK and Ireland: what cool stuff is on your doorstep? Then check out all your must-see global destinations. Who needs a round-the-world plane ticket?
- The market-leading atlas for National Curriculum KS2
- Clearly explains different map types, scale and symbols
- Covers topics including climate, industry, transport and energy
- Special section for the UK and Ireland, including regional maps
This product has not been reviewed yet.