Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ooh! Softer and fluffier than a marshmallow whip. Tilly dreams of being a bridesmaid. But why just dream when you can get paid? Tilly can’t believe it when her best friend Matty gets to be a bridesmaid. It’s sooo unfair. In Tilly’s favourite daydream, she’s kitted out in a perfect bridesmaid’s dress, walking down the aisle behind a beautiful bride. In her best ever daydream, it’s her mum and dad getting married! But that’s not going to happen. So it’s time for Tilly to make her dreams come true, and put her bridesmaid skills up for hire…
- A heartwarming new treat from Jacqueline Wilson
- Feelgood tale of friendship and dreams coming true
- Beautifully illustrated in Nick Sharratt’s trademark style
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
May 5th, 2016
AR book level: 4.7; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.