Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £9.64 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Adoption and Foster Care
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Divorce and Remarriage
- All About You > Families > Parents
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Homelessness
- Comedy and Humour
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
THE voice of girls growing up. It’s hard to believe there was once a world without Jacqueline Wilson. No one captures the real lives of girls in quite the way she does. And in this pack it’s all about family: siblings, twins, parents. Families coming together – and others breaking apart. Tracy Beaker lives in a children’s home. She dreams of a proper family. Yet Cookie is running away from a father who terrifies her. Life isn’t always simple in the stories Jacky tells. But though it can be tough, it is also hopeful and sweet.
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
- She is an OBE and former Children’s Laureate
- Her books include the bestselling Hetty Feather series
- She excels at perceptive tales of family and friendship
5679 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
November 5th, 2015