Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What can monkey tribes fighting in the Indian streets tell you about power? Quite a lot in this brutal political satire. Monkeys = men. You’ve seen wars on TV. You’ve read about them in books. But never wars like this: monkey wars. When a troop of Langur monkeys attacks a group of Rhesus monkeys, a bloody struggle for power starts. One young Langur monkey, Mico, tries to help the Rhesus survivors. But he’s soon caught up in the corrupt secrets of the Langur leaders. As more blood is split, Mico must decide which side he’s on. Because when monkeys go to war, there will be no survivors…
- Longlisted for the CILIP Carnegie Medal and UKLA Award
- A tale of power-lust and bloodshed by a BAFTA-nominated screenwriter
- Bold, dark and superbly written; a contemporary Animal Farm
- “Strikingly original” – Anthony Horowitz
This book contains mature content.
March 3rd, 2016
AR book level: 7.0; Middle years; 16.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.