Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Fancy seeing the world? In Philip Reeve’s dystopian future, cities roam the world on wheels. And they’re hungry! London is a beast on wheels: a future city like you’ve never known before. After the apocalyptic Sixty Minute War, the world’s surviving cities turned predator – chasing and feeding on smaller towns. Now London is hunting. But something deadly is hiding on board. Oh – and we don’t mean the scarred angry girl with the knife… A blasted future. Moving cities. Stalking robotic hunters. A secret weapon that could blow the world apart (again). Want to see it all? Hitch a ride on London. Just mind the cyborg assassins. And don’t fall overboard.
- Winner of the Smarties Gold Award and Guardian Prize
- One of the most unique and thrilling fantasy worlds ever
- Filled with wit, imagination and sci-fi/steampunk elements
- Philip Reeve’s Here Lies Arthur won the Carnegie Medal
August 6th, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.