Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Fancy seeing the world? In Philip Reeve’s dystopian future, cities roam the world on wheels. And they’re hungry! London is a beast on wheels: a future city like you’ve never known before. After the apocalyptic Sixty Minute War, the world’s surviving cities turned predator – chasing and feeding on smaller towns. Now London is hunting. But something deadly is hiding on board. Oh – and we don’t mean the scarred angry girl with the knife… A blasted future. Moving cities. Stalking robotic hunters. A secret weapon that could blow the world apart (again). Want to see it all? Hitch a ride on London. Just mind the cyborg assassins. And don’t fall overboard.
- Winner of the Smarties Gold Award and Guardian Prize
- One of the most unique and thrilling fantasy worlds ever
- Filled with wit, imagination and sci-fi/steampunk elements
- Philip Reeve’s Here Lies Arthur won the Carnegie Medal
935 in November Teen 2017
August 6th, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.