Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Watery Worlds: The Deepest Sea
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Here’s a pretty amazing fact: almost three quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered in water. Yet we know more about the Moon than about life on the ocean floor. The very deep ocean is a mysterious place which scientists find it hard to study. But not you – because this exciting series lets you take a look. The very deep ocean is a place of weird wonders. We have only the faintest idea of what’s really down there. But what we know is very strange indeed! Surviving in those dark cold depths isn’t easy – which means deep sea creatures evolve in rather bizarre ways. From the hideous anglerfish to the glowing lanternfish, let’s take a look…
- Simple and clear guide to life in the deep ocean
- Stunning photos and lots of bizarre facts that kids will love
- Focus on living things, marine habitats and the food chain
- Supports the KS2 habitats curriculum
January 1st, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.