Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £5.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Some things are impossible, surely. Like making a Nazi who wants to kill you (and has toothache) laugh. Or staying hopeful when your entire family is murdered. Or making a story about the Holocaust sweet and funny. Except, hang on – when a master storyteller like Morris Gleitzman gets involved, anything can happen. This World War Two saga is the story of Felix: a kid who never loses faith in goodness. He’s basically a walking ray of sunshine, and even a terrible war can’t extinguish that. Well, not quite. Which makes this a particularly moving and unusual look at the war, seen through Felix’s trusting eyes.
- A war story which spans from the Holocaust to the present day
- Captures a young boy’s hope and resilience in the face of horror
- One of the most touching and heartbreaking series you will ever read
- Morris Gleitzman is one of Australia’s biggest children’s authors