Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. And now you can do it with the dudes who got there first: the Stone Age folk. Yup: this is horrible pre-history! You probably thought Stone Age people spent all their time rubbing sticks together to make fires. Not so! The savage Stone Age tribes knew loads of nasty ways to make history horribly exciting. They lived in caves, hunted wild animals and had table manners bad enough to make you sick. They also cut holes in their own skulls to cure headaches (ouch!), and wiped their bums with… Want to know? Read the book!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold