Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Every river has a beginning, a middle and an end. Every river has a story. Want to hear it? This lyrical picture book follows a river’s journey from the mountains to the sea. The river begins high in the mountains: a clear stream made of melted snow. It slips over pebbles, skids round rocks and is fed by other smaller streams. Gradually, the river grows wider – flowing quietly past meadows, under bridges and through cities. Finally, after sliding slowly through mudflats and marshes, it meets salt water and becomes part of the sea…
- Winner of the English Association Non-Fiction Award
- Simple picture book narrative with lovely colour pictures
- A visual spread charts the key stages of a river’s journey
- Perfect for KS1 and KS2 geography
June 4th, 2015
AR book level: 3.4; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.