Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Watery Worlds: Coasts and Seashores
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Here’s a pretty amazing fact: almost three quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered in water. Yet we know more about the Moon than about life on the ocean floor. Our planet’s watery worlds are mysterious places which scientists find it hard to study. But not you – because this series gives you an insider look. Let’s start with coasts and seashores: easier to examine than some other places, because they’re not too deep or far away. But they’re simply bursting with life! Learn about tides, cliffs, rock pools, seals, turtles, plants and fish. A must-read before your next trip to the beach. Make sure you know what to look out for.
- Simple and clear introduction to a familiar coastal habitat
- Beautiful photos of things for kids to look out for
- Focuses on living things, marine habitats and the food chain
- Supports the KS2 habitats curriculum
May 7th, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.