Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Who Ate the Cake? (Hardback)
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Crumbs! Where’s the cake? It’s gone, and Bob the dog is getting blamed. Only Bob knows who REALLY ate it. But how can he ever (woof) explain? Bob the dog has a problem. A nasty, flapping problem with a massive beak. The family’s precious belongings keep going missing. Who do they blame? BOB. If only he could tell them the truth: that a pesky pelican is hiding all the objects in its beak! Until then, Bob will just have to find away to get back at that horrible pelican on his own…
- A hoot of a picture book from rising star Kate Leake
- A witty and madcap story starring a loveable mutt
- Kate is the creator of Don’t Chew the Royal Shoe
- She also did artwork for Never Say No to a Princess
January 5th, 2017
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.