Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Maze Runner Series: The Fever Code
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
One book. All the answers – if you can crack the Fever Code! Secrets revealed. An a- MAZE puzzle for you to solve. Basically, it’s the Maze Runner bible! How did WICKED find the Gladers? Who are Group B? Which side is Thomas really on? Find out in this gotta-have-it prequel: the start of the blockbusting story. The world as you know it has ended. Only Earth’s scorched remnants are left. Now a killer fever is taking out the last survivors. Then out of the chaos steps Thomas – and he’s going to change everything. Oh, and he’s going to build a maze. You’ll never see the truth coming…
- The electrifying climax to the blockbusting Maze Runner series
- Thrilling prequel novel with a fantastic puzzle for you to solve
- Reveals secrets and explains the origins of Thomas and the maze
- Full of James Dashner’s trademark blend of action and mystery
This book contains mature content more suitable for older readers.
September 1st, 2016
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 13.0 points
- 336 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.