Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creating an App
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
We’re guessing that you love Angry Birds, right? It’s one of the best apps out there. Or maybe you prefer Agar.io, or the cuddly Alphabear. (Aw.) Well, these games have some things in common: they all start with A – and they’re all apps, which also starts with A for ‘awesome’. Of course, apps aren’t limited to games. They can do loads of great things, like turn your phone into a torch or help you explore a new city. So wouldn’t be cool to design your own? Well, with this book you can! It’s packed with activities, examples, inspirational case studies and a final project to test your skills. Become the creator of the next big game or really smart lifestyle app.
- Master HTML, programming, content and the user experience
- Be inspired by real-life case studies and examples
- Build your own amazing app from scratch
- Get ahead of the new computing curriculum for KS2 and KS3
July 2nd, 2015
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.