Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Tell Me What You Remember: Food
Buy this and your school gets £2.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
How can you learn about history? One great way is by talking to people. Everybody has memories of the things they did and the experiences they shared – such as meals. You’ll be amazed at how much these simple things can tell you about life in the past. This book shows how you can explore history just by chatting to people you know. (You can also read old documents, or look at photos and objects for clues.) These days we have microwave dinners and supermarkets. But life wasn’t always like this. Asking people to share their memories of food can tell you a great deal about society, key events and what families were like…
- Fun and active approach with a focus on oral history
- Children will learn to examine clues and make inferences
- Shows how to find and examine simple sources
- Supports the KS1 history curriculum focus on changes within living memory
July 9th, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.