Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A laugh-out-loud rogues’ gallery. Hide if you hear this lot coming! Who are the villains you should most avoid on a dark and stormy night? (Or any time, really.) Find out in this totally horrible book, packed full with foul facts, loathsome lists and vile villains! Who made flutes from the bones of his unlucky victims? Who escaped prison by locking a policeman in the cells? Who drowned his brother in a barrel of wine? From grotty gangsters to manic murderers, take a good look at these crooks – from a safe distance!
- Laugh-out-loud look at history’s top 50 baddies
- Hilarious full-colour profiles and bite-size facts
- From classic team Terry Deary and Martin Brown
- Exciting history that really sticks in your mind
January 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.