Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Love My Bunny
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
“This is my favourite bunny. She’s as friendly as can be. We cuddle and we snuggle. She means the world to me.”
Do you like books full of beautiful things to touch and stroke? Especially when they have pretty foil, sparkly glitter and fluffy friends? Then you’ll adore this rhyming story about a little girl and her beloved snuggly bunny. A touchy-feely treat by a bestselling author whose lovely books have won all sorts of prizes.
- Touch-and-feel rhyme with glitter and mirror foil
- Caroline Jayne Church has over 2.5 million books in print
- Her books include Hungry Hen and Little Lost Cowboy
- Hungry Hen was shortlisted for the Greenaway Medal
January 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 10 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.