Discover our book subscription boxes for teachers
Are you a primary teacher who loves to share new children’s books with your classes? Get the very latest children’s books delivered straight to your classroom with our new subscription service.
Available for Key Stage 1, Lower Key Stage 2 and Upper Key Stage 2, our new subscription boxes are the perfect way to freshen up your bookshelves, with new children’s books delivered every single month!
Every month, we’ll send you two of the very latest children’s books for you to share with your pupils. Selected by our team of reading experts, the books will cover a wide range of genres and interests to help you foster a love of reading for pleasure with your classes.
How does it work?
- We’ll send you two books every month
- Each delivery will include two of the very latest children’s books – we’ll always include new releases to avoid sending you books you may already have.
- Subscriptions are available from £15 per month
- The monthly subscription fee includes P&P so there are no additional charges
- We’ll send you your first books immediately. All subsequent deliveries will be billed automatically each month
Joining is easy! Simply, add your chosen subscription to your basket and you’ll receive your first books straight away. Your next set of books will be dispatched in October 2020.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, this subscription service uses repeat payments. If you chose to join £15 will be automatically collected from your account on a monthly basis as your next book box is prepared for dispatch. Book boxes are not available for individual purchase. Subscriptions limited to UK customers only.